Block Structural Path Analysis: Applications to Structural Changes in the Indonesian Economy
AbstractThe compilation of several social accounting matrices for Indonesia has enabled the analysis of some important aspects of the structure of the Indonesian economy. In the present paper, the analysis that has been conducted with structural path methods will be enhanced through the identification of a block structure for the technique. This block structural path analysis is offered as a complement to—not a replacement for—the traditional applications of this method. A new form of triple decomposition of the social accounting matrix inverse is offered to assist in identifying important changes in the structure of the Indonesian economy for 1975, 1980 and 1985.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Economic Systems Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lima , M.Carmen & Cardenete, M.Alejandro & Hewings , G.J.D. & VallÃ©s Ferrer, JosÃ©, 2004. "A structural analysis of a regional economy using Social Accounting Matrices:1990-1999," Investigaciones Regionales, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, issue 5, pages 113-138.
- Marcos EsaÃº DomÃnguez Viera, 2009. "AplicaciÃ³n de un modelo de multiplicadores contables y de anÃ¡lisis estructural a polÃticas sociales seleccionadas en el estado de Nuevo LeÃ³n," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 95-137, November.
- Cardenete, Manuel Alejandro, 2011. "Análisis comparativo de sectores clave desde una perspectiva regional a través de matrices de contabilidad social: enfoques alternativos || Comparative Keysector Analysis from Regional Perspective Usi," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 12(1), pages 39-64, December.
- M. Carmen Lima & M. Alejandro Cardenete & JosÃ© VallÃ©s, 2003. "Un anÃ¡lisis estructural de la economÃa andaluza a travÃ©s de matrices de contabilidad social: 1990-19991," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/20, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jaime Bonet, .
"Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach,"
Borradores de Economia
341, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Regional Structural Changes In Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003440, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- M. Carmen Lima DÃaz & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & JosÃ© VallÃ©s Ferrer, 2003. "Structural Path Analysis: Applications to Structural Changes in the Andalusian economy (1990-1999)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p109, European Regional Science Association.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & Jorge M. López Álvarez, 2012. "Estructura y evolución de los sectores económicos estratégicos y del empleo de la economía andaluza a partir del marco Input-Output 1995-2000-2005," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 39-72.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.