A Panel Data Analysis Of The Nexus Between Defence Spending And Growth In The European Union: A Reply
AbstractHatzinikolaou raises a number of issues related mainly to the econometrics of our paper. These issues are categorized according to the three stages of econometric analysis: specification, estimation, and diagnostic checking. We categorize our reply to his comments accordingly.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Defence and Peace Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2012.
"Military expenditure and economic growth: A meta-analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 636-650.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2010. "Military Expenditure and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 28853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarita Katsimi & Vassilis Sarantides, 2012.
"The Impact Of Fiscal Policy On Profits,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(4), pages 1050-1068, October.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2012.
"Military Spending and Economic Growth: The Case of Iran,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201223, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Military spending and economic growth: the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 35498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz Muhammad & Carlos Leitao Nuno & Salah Uddin Ghazi & Mohamed Arouri & Frederic Teulon, 2014.
"Should Portuguese Economy Invest in Defense Spending? A Revisit,"
2014-380, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Leitão, Nuno Carlos & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Should Portuguese economy invest in defense spending? A revisit," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 805-815.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Ghazi, Salah Uddin, 2012. "Should Portuguese Economy Invest in Defense Spending? A Revisit," MPRA Paper 42289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.