Accounting History Publications 1997
AbstractBelow are listed 1997 publications, in English, within the general area of accounting history. The definition of what constitutes an accounting history article is not always a straightforward matter, and we have interpreted the description fairly broadly to include any accounting article with a significant historical input. Business history articles are not included as these are examined in the annual survey article published by Business History. The most recent is: Boyns, Trevor (1998) 'British Business History: A Review of Periodical Literature for 1996', Business History, 40(2): 95-114.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Accounting History Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Murinde & Joram Kariisa-Kasa, 1997. "The financial performance of the East African Development Bank: a retrospective analysis," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 81-104.
- Wake, Jehanne, 1997. "Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282990.
- Selgin, George & White, Lawrence H, 1997. "The Option Clause in Scottish Banking: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 270-73, May.
- Needles, Belverd Jr., 1997. "International accounting research: An analysis of thirty-two years from the international journal of accounting," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-235.
- Laurent Batsch, 1997. "Accounting and financial policy at Schneider (1837-75)," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Michael Scorgie, 1997. "Progenitors of modern management accounting concepts and mensurations in pre-industrial England," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-59.
- Miche 'Le Lacombe-Saboly, 1997. "Hospital accounts and accounting systems: a study in the French region of Toulouse from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 259-280.
- R. J. Briston & M. J. M. Kedslie, 1997. "The internationalization of British professional accounting: the role of the examination exporting bodies," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 175-194.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando, 1997. "Control and cost accounting practices in the Spanish Royal Tobacco Factory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 411-446, July.
- Siliciano, John A., 1997. "Trends in independent auditor liability: The emergence of a sane consensus?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 339-353.
- Trevor Boyns & John Richard Edwards & Marc Nikitin, 1998. "The development of industrial accounting in Britain and France before 1880: a comparative study of accounting literature and practice1," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 393-437.
- Stewart Jones, 1997. "The professional background of company law pressure groups," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 233-242.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.