Identifying and quantifying anti-export bias: The case of Cameroon
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 126 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenaway, David, 1989. "Commercial Policy and Policy Conflict: An Evaluation of the Incidence of Protection in a Non-industrialized Economy," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 57(2), pages 125-41, June.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Kiel Working Papers
570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries : opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chris Milner, 1996. "On natural and policy-induced sources of protection and trade regime bias," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 740-752, December.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wunder, Sven, 2005. "Macroeconomic Change, Competitiveness and Timber Production: A Five-Country Comparison," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 65-86, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.