Changing export patterns in Korea, Taiwan and Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 122 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hal B. Lary, 1968. "Imports of Manufactures from Less Developed Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lary68-1.
- Amsden, Alice H, 1980. "The Industry Characteristics of Intra-Third World Trade in Manufactures," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-19, October.
- Siegfried Bender & Kui-Wai Li, 2002. "The Changing Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantages of Asian and Latin American Manufacture Exports," Working Papers 843, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fischer, Bernhard & Spinanger, Dean, 1986. "Factor market distortions and export performance: An eclect. review of the evidence," Kiel Working Papers 259, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2009. "RCAs within Western Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 79, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.