A new view of the product cycle theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 111 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
NBER Working Papers
6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, EconWPA, revised 13 Jun 1997.
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994.
"International Trade Theory: The Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavsson, Patrik & Hansson, Pär & Lundberg, Lars, 1996.
"Technology, Resource Endowments and International Competitiveness,"
Working Paper Series
138, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Gustavsson, Patrik & Hansson, Par & Lundberg, Lars, 1999. "Technology, resource endowments and international competitiveness," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1501-1530, August.
- H. Gray & John Martin, 1980. "The meaning and measurement of product differentiation in international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 322-329, June.
- Helmut Forstner, 1984. "The changing pattern of international trade in manufactures: A logit analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Joseph E. Gagnon and Andrew K. Rose., 1991.
"How Pervasive Is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows,"
Economics Working Papers
91-186, University of California at Berkeley.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Andrew K. Rose, 1991. "How pervasive is the product cycle? The empirical dynamics of American and Japanese trade flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 410, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Rose, Andrew K., 1991. "How Pervasive Is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5g98559s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Andrew K. Rose, 1992. "How Pervasive is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 3946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.