Reference priors in multiparameter nonregular cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Test.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghosal Subhashis & Samanta Tapas, 1997. "Expansion Of Bayes Risk For Entropy Loss And Reference Prior In Nonregular Cases," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 129-140, February.
- Holger Scholl, 1998. "Shannon optimal priors on independent identically distributed statistical experiments converge weakly to Jeffreys' prior," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 75-94, June.
- Carmen Fernández & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Reference priors for non-Normal two-sample problems,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 179-205, June.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors For Non-Normal Two-Sample Problems," Discussion Paper 1997-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shemyakin, Arkady, 2012. "A new approach to construction of objective priors: Hellinger information," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 124-137.
- Sareen, Samita, 2003. "Reference Bayesian inference in nonregular models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 265-288, April.
- Wang, Haiying & Sun, Dongchu, 2012. "Objective Bayesian analysis for a truncated model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2125-2135.
- Malay Ghosh & Victor Mergel & Ruitao Liu, 2011. "A general divergence criterion for prior selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 43-58, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.