Reference priors in multiparameter nonregular cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Test.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Fernández & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Reference priors for non-Normal two-sample problems,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 179-205, June.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors For Non-Normal Two-Sample Problems," Discussion Paper 1997-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Malay Ghosh & Victor Mergel & Ruitao Liu, 2011. "A general divergence criterion for prior selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Sareen, Samita, 2003. "Reference Bayesian inference in nonregular models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 265-288, April.
- Holger Scholl, 1998. "Shannon optimal priors on independent identically distributed statistical experiments converge weakly to Jeffreys' prior," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 75-94, June.
- Wang, Haiying & Sun, Dongchu, 2012. "Objective Bayesian analysis for a truncated model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2125-2135.
- Shemyakin, Arkady, 2012. "A new approach to construction of objective priors: Hellinger information," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 124-137.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.