Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klara Goethals & Paul Janssen & Luc Duchateau, 2008. "Frailty models and copulas: similarities and differences," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1071-1079.
- Joe, Harry & Hu, Taizhong, 1996. "Multivariate Distributions from Mixtures of Max-Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 240-265, May.
- Duchateau, Luc & Janssen, Paul, 2005. "Understanding Heterogeneity in Generalized Mixed and Frailty Models," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 143-146, May.
- Paul Embrechts, 2009. "Copulas: A Personal View," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 639-650.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.