Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klara Goethals & Paul Janssen & Luc Duchateau, 2008. "Frailty models and copulas: similarities and differences," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1071-1079.
- Gerda Claeskens & Rosemary Nguti & Paul Janssen, 2008. "One-sided tests in shared frailty models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 69-82, May.
- Cornelia Savu & Mark Trede, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit tests for parametric families of Archimedean copulas," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 109-116.
- Marius Hofert & Martin Maechler, . "Nested Archimedean Copulas Meet R: The nacopula Package," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 39(i09).
- Hofert, Marius, 2008. "Sampling Archimedean copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5163-5174, August.
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Marius Hofert & Matthias Scherer, 2011. "CDO pricing with nested Archimedean copulas," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 775-787.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2008. "Construction of asymmetric multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2234-2250, November.
- Di Bernardino Elena & Rullière Didier, 2013.
"On certain transformations of Archimedean copulas: Application to the non-parametric estimation of their generators,"
De Gruyter Open, vol. 1, pages 1-36, October.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2013. "On certain transformation of Archimedean copulas: Application to the non-parametric estimation of their generators," Post-Print hal-00834000, HAL.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2014. "On tail dependence coefficients of transformed multivariate Archimedean copulas," Working Papers hal-00992707, HAL.
- Ye, Wuyi & Liu, Xiaoquan & Miao, Baiqi, 2012. "Measuring the subprime crisis contagion: Evidence of change point analysis of copula functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 96-103.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2014. "Estimation of multivariate critical layers: Applications to rainfall data," Working Papers hal-00940089, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.