A bivariate regression model for matched paired survival data: local influence and residual analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Silva, Giovana Oliveira & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Barreto, Mauricio Lima, 2008. "Log-Burr XII regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3820-3842, March.
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Juliana Fachini & Edwin Ortega & Francisco Louzada-Neto, 2008. "Influence diagnostics for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 413-433, October.
- Carrasco, Jalmar M.F. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2008. "Log-modified Weibull regression models with censored data: Sensitivity and residual analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 4021-4039, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.