Influence diagnostics for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1356-1377, March.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Elizabeth Hashimoto & Gauss Cordeiro & Edwin Ortega, 2013. "The new Neyman type A beta Weibull model with long-term survivors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 933-954, June.
- Gladys Barriga & Francisco Louzada-Neto & Edwin Ortega & Vicente Cancho, 2010. "A bivariate regression model for matched paired survival data: local influence and residual analysis," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 477-495, November.
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "The log-exponentiated Weibull regression model for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1017-1035, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.