Poverty Lines Based on Fuzzy Sets Theory and its Application to Malaysian Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 104 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mina Baliamoune, 2000. "Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 295-319, September.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2005. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty: An Empirical Comparison Of Various Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 145-174, 03.
- Van Praag, Bernard, 1971.
"The welfare function of income in Belgium: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 337-369.
- Van Praag, Bernard, 1971. "The welfare function of income in Belgium: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 337-369.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2004. "On the Measurement of Human Well-being: Fuzzy Set Theory and Sen's Capability Approach," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Udaya Wagle, 2007. "Poverty in Kathmandu: What do subjective and objective economic welfare concepts suggest?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 73-95, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.