Absorbing and generalized stable sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007.
"Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games,"
Caepr Working Papers
2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Houy Nicolas, 2009. "More on the stable, generalized stable, absorbing and admissible sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 691-698, November.
- Kuipers, Jerome & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2004. "Internal Organization of Firms and Cartel Formation," IKERLANAK 2004-15, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2003. "An Approach to the stability of international environmental agreements: the absorbing sets solution," IKERLANAK 2003-10, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.