The establishment of a quality management system for the higher education industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan, 2007. "A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 179-189, May.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Ofer Zwikael & Shlomo Globerson, 2007. "Quality Management: A Key Process in the Service Industries," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1007-1020, December.
- Helena Alves & M�rio Raposo, 2007. "Student Satisfaction Index in Portuguese Public Higher Education," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 795-808, September.
- Muhammad Asif & Abdul Raouf & Cory Searcy, 2013. "Developing measures for performance excellence: is the Baldrige criteria sufficient for performance excellence in higher education?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3095-3111, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.