Measurement models for content analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 17 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Weber, 1986. "Correlational models of content: reply to Muskens," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 273-275, June.
- Pedro Sánchez-Algarra & M. Anguera, 2013. "Qualitative/quantitative integration in the inductive observational study of interactive behaviour: impact of recording and coding among predominating perspectives," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1237-1257, February.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2008. "Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-231, September.
- Bal, Frans & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001. "In search of valid results in a complex economic environment: The potential of meta-analysis and value transfer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 364-384, January.
- Andrei Kirilenko & Svetlana Stepchenkova, 2012. "Climate change discourse in mass media: application of computer-assisted content analysis," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 178-191, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.