Coefficients Alpha, Beta, Omega, and the glb: Comments on Sijtsma
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Woodhouse & Paul Jackson, 1977. "Lower bounds for the reliability of the total score on a test composed of non-homogeneous items: II: A search procedure to locate the greatest lower bound," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 579-591, December.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- J. Berge & Frits Zegers, 1978. "A series of lower bounds to the reliability of a test," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 575-579, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Jos Berge & Willem Hofstee, 1999. "Coefficients alpha and reliabilities of unrotated and rotated components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Frederic Lord, 1955. "Sampling fluctuations resulting from the sampling of test items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.