The greatest lower bound to the reliability of a test and the hypothesis of unidimensionality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Zyl & H. Neudecker & D. Nel, 2000. "On the distribution of the maximum likelihood estimator of Cronbach's alpha," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 271-280, September.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2000. "The asymptotic bias of minimum trace factor analysis, with applications to the greatest lower bound to reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 413-425, September.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Paul Bekker & Jan Leeuw, 1987. "The rank of reduced dispersion matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 125-135, March.
- De Leeuw, Jan, 1983. "Models and methods for the analysis of correlation coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 113-137.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- W. Nicewander, 1990. "A latent-trait based reliability estimate and upper bound," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 65-74, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2009. "On the Use, the Misuse, and the Very Limited Usefulness of Cronbach’s Alpha," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 107-120, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.