Taxicab Correspondence Analysis of Contingency Tables with One Heavyweight Column
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1984. "Forced classification: A simple application of a quantification method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Shizuhiko Zishisato, 1984. "Forced classification: A simple application of a quantification method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 437-437, September.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- V. Choulakian, 2006. "Taxicab Correspondence Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 333-345, June.
- Vartan Choulakian & Jules Tibeiro, 2013. "Graph Partitioning by Correspondence Analysis and Taxicab Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 397-427, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.