A branch-and-bound algorithm for fitting anti-robinson structures to symmetric dissimilarity matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1995. "The approximation of two-mode proximity matrices by sums of order-constrained matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 573-605, December.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Jacqueline Meulman, 1998. "Graph-theoretic representations for proximity matrices through strongly-anti-Robinson or circular strongly-anti-Robinson matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 341-358, December.
- L. Hubert & R. Golledge, 1981. "Matrix reorganization and dynamic programming: Applications to paired comparisons and unidimensional seriation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 429-441, December.
- Michael Brusco & Stephanie Stahl, 2005. "Optimal Least-Squares Unidimensional Scaling: Improved Branch-and-Bound Procedures and Comparison to Dynamic Programming," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 253-270, June.
- V. Choulakian, 2006. "Taxicab Correspondence Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 333-345, June.
- Köhn, Hans-Friedrich, 2010. "Representation of individual differences in rectangular proximity data through anti-Q matrix decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2343-2357, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.