On maximizing item information and matching difficulty with ability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fumiko Samejima, 2000. "Logistic positive exponent family of models: Virtue of asymmetric item characteristic curves," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 319-335, September.
- Jinming Zhang & William Stout, 1999. "The theoretical detect index of dimensionality and its application to approximate simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 213-249, June.
- Wies Akkermans & Eiji Muraki, 1997. "Item information and discrimination functions for trinary pcm items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 569-578, December.
- Huynh Huynh, 1996. "Decomposition of a Rasch partial credit item into independent binary and indecomposable trinary items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, March.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "On equivalence between a partial credit item and a set of independent Rasch binary items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 111-119, March.
- Jay Bartroff & Matthew Finkelman & Tze Lai, 2008. "Modern Sequential Analysis and Its Applications to Computerized Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 473-486, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.