The Dutch Identity: A new tool for the study of item response models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noel Cressie & Paul Holland, 1983. "Characterizing the manifest probabilities of latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 129-141, March.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Paul Holland, 1981. "When are item response models consistent with observed data?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Paul Holland, 1990. "On the sampling theory roundations of item response theory models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 577-601, December.
- William Stout, 2002. "Psychometrics: From practice to theory and back," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 485-518, December.
- Carolyn J. Anderson & Zhushan Li & Jeroen K. Vermunt, . "Estimation of Models in a Rasch Family for Polytomous Items and Multiple Latent Variables," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(i06).
- Carolyn Anderson & Hsiu-Ting Yu, 2007. "Log-Multiplicative Association Models as Item Response Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Shelby Haberman & Paul Holland & Sandip Sinharay, 2007. "Limits on Log Odds Ratios for Unidimensional Item Response Theory Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 551-561, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.