AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 44 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Evaluating the conformity of sociometric measurements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Paul Dwyer, 1964. "The mean and standard deviation of the distribution of group assembly sums," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 397-408, December.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008.
"Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia,"
25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbič & Franc Kuzmin, 2009. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Stanley Wasserman & Dawn Iacobucci, 1988. "Sequential social network data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 261-282, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.