AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 44 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Dwyer, 1964. "The mean and standard deviation of the distribution of group assembly sums," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 397-408, December.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of â€œEckart-Youngâ€ decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Evaluating the conformity of sociometric measurements," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008.
"Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia,"
25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbič & Franc Kuzmin, 2009. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Stanley Wasserman & Dawn Iacobucci, 1988. "Sequential social network data," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 261-282, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.