Data depth for simple orthogonal regression with application to crack orientation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wellmann, Robin & Harmand, Peter & Müller, Christine H., 2009. "Distribution-free tests for polynomial regression based on simplicial depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 622-635, April.
- Wellmann, R. & Katina, S. & Muller, Ch.H., 2007. "Calculation of simplicial depth estimators for polynomial regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5025-5040, June.
- Müller, Christine H., 2005. "Depth estimators and tests based on the likelihood principle with application to regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 153-181, July.
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.