Parameter estimation for a bivariate lifetime distribution in reliability with multivariate extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 42 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Stute, 1992. "Strong consistency of the MLE under random censoring," Metrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 257-267, December.
- Guan, Qiang & Tang, Yincai & Xu, Ancha, 2013. "Objective Bayesian analysis for bivariate Marshall–Olkin exponential distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 299-313.
- Christian Hering & Jan-Frederik Mai, 2012. "Moment-based estimation of extendible Marshall-Olkin copulas," Metrika, Springer, vol. 75(5), pages 601-620, July.
- Erhard Cramer & Udo Kamps, 2001. "Estimation with Sequential Order Statistics from Exponential Distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 307-324, June.
- Dimitris Karlis, 2003. "ML estimation for multivariate shock models via an EM algorithm," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 817-830, December.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Arjun K., 2013. "Bayes estimation for the Marshall–Olkin bivariate Weibull distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 271-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.