Estimation with Sequential Order Statistics from Exponential Distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Heinrich & U. Jensen, 1995. "Parameter estimation for a bivariate lifetime distribution in reliability with multivariate extensions," Metrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 49-65, December.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E. & Kamps, U., 2001. "Bounds for means and variances of progressive type II censored order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 301-315, October.
- N. Balakrishnan & U. Kamps & M. Kateri, 2012. "A sequential order statistics approach to step-stress testing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 303-318, April.
- Udo Kamps & Erhard Cramer, 2007. "Comments on: Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 271-275, August.
- Eric Beutner, 2008. "Nonparametric inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 605-626, September.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Beutner, E. & Kamps, U., 2008. "Order restricted inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1489-1502, August.
- S. Gurler, 2012. "On residual lifetimes in sequential (n − k + 1)-out-of-n systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 23-31, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.