Utilitarian Tradeoff between Population Growth and Income Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Raouf Boucekkiney & Fausto Gozzi, 2012.
"Egalitarism Under Population Change: the Role of Growth and Lifetime Span,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change. The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," AMSE Working Papers 1211, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change: The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," Working Papers halshs-00793188, HAL.
- Yip, Chong K. & Zhang, Junxi, 1996.
"Population growth and economic growth: A reconsideration,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 319-324, September.
- Chong K. Yip & Junxi, Zhang, 1996. "Population Growth and Economic Growth: A Reconsideration," Departmental Working Papers _074, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 1997.
"Factor Mobility and Income Growth: Two Convergence Hypotheses,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 171-90, June.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1998. "Factor Mobility and Income Growth: Two Convergence Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 5135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Revisiting the optimal population size problem under endogenous growth: minimal utility level and finite lives," Working Papers halshs-00599084, HAL.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999.
"Understanding the "Problem of Economic Development": The Role of Factor Mobility and International Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
7115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "Understanding the "Problem of Economic Development": The Role of Factor Mobility and International Taxation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 131-167, May.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "Optimal International Taxation and Growth Rate Convergence: Tax Competition vs. Coordination," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2012.
"Escaping the Repugnant Conclusion: Rank-Discounted Utilitarianism with Variable Population,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3958, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stéphane, 0. "Escaping the repugnant conclusion: rank-discounted utilitarianism with variable population," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stephane, 2012. "Escaping the Repugnant Conclusion: Rank-discounted Utilitarianism with Variable Population," Memorandum 23/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri, 2013. "Assessing Parfit’s Repugnant Conclusion within a canonical endogenous growth set-up," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 751-767, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.