The Dynamics of Economic Systems, or How to Transform a Failed Socialist Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2007. "Allocation of scarce resources when rationality is one of them: some consequences of cognitive inequalities for theory and policy," MPRA Paper 3657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2003. "Bringing Institutions Into Evolutionary Economics: Another View with Links to Changes in Physical and Social Technologies," Ratio Working Papers 24, The Ratio Institute.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1991. "The Micro Frustrations of Privatizing Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series 306, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Apr 1992.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1997. "Allocation of Economic Competence in Teams: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 480, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2004. "Interconnecting Ecolutionary, Institutional and Cognitive Economics: Six Steps towards Understanding the Six Links," Ratio Working Papers 48, The Ratio Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.