Anonymous Sequential Games: Existence and Characterization of Equilibria
AbstractIn this paper we consider Ananymous Sequential Games with Aggregate Uncertainty. We prove existence of equilibrium when there is a general state space representing aggregate uncertainty. When the economy is stationary and the underlying process governing aggregate uncertainty Markov, we provide Markov representations of the equilibria.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianjun Miao, 2004.
"Competitive Equilibria of Economies with a Continuum of Consumers and Aggregate Shocks,"
CEMA Working Papers
460, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Miao, Jianjun, 2006. "Competitive equilibria of economies with a continuum of consumers and aggregate shocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 274-298, May.
- Jianjun Miao, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria of Economies with a Continuum of Consumers and Aggregate Shocks," Macroeconomics 0310001, EconWPA.
- Flavio Toxvaerd & Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2004.
"Recursive global games,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
104, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2008.
"Industry dynamics with stochastic demand,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 41-68.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Mark Satterthwaite, 2003. "Foundations of Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics. Existence, Purification, and Multiplicity," Discussion Papers 1383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.