Giffen behavior independent of the wealth level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John H. Nachbar, 1996.
"The Last Word on Giffen Goods?,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic two-country model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 307-324, October.
- Vandermeulen, Daniel C, 1972. "Upward Sloping Demand Curves Without the Giffen Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 453-58, June.
- Moffatt, Peter G., 2002. "Is Giffen behaviour compatible with the axioms of consumer theory?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 259-267, July.
- Peter Sørensen, 2007.
"Simple Utility Functions with Giffen Demand,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 367-370, May.
- Junko Doi & Kazumichi Iwasa & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in the free-trade world," Discussion Paper Series 187, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Christian E. Weber, 1997. "The Case of a Giffen Good: Comment," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 36-44, January.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "Microfoundations for the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Invoking By-Production, Normality and Inferiority of Emissions," Discussion Papers 1203, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Moffatt & Keith Moffatt, 2011. "Mirror utility functions and reflexion properties of various classes of goods," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 031, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Massimiliano Landi, 2012. "Single Peakedness and Giffen Demand," Working Papers 02-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2009.
"A Dynamic Two Country Heckscher-Ohlin Model with Non-Homothetic Preferences,"
KIER Working Papers
686, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eric Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2011. "A dynamic two country Heckscher–Ohlin model with non-homothetic preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 171-204, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.