Recursive Utility and Optimal Capital Accumulation II: Sensitivity and Duality Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011.
"Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 574-581, January.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011. "Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 574-581.
- Juan Rincón-Zapatero & Carlos Rodríguez-Palmero, 2007. "Recursive utility with unbounded aggregators," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 381-391, November.
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006.
"On optimality, endogeneous discounting and wealth accumulation,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006058, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2006. "On optimality, endogenous discounting and wealth accumulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael Stern, 2006. "Endogenous time preference and optimal growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 49-70, September.
- Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault, 2012. "Love thy children or money," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 31-57, May.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.