Recursive Utility and Optimal Capital Accumulation II: Sensitivity and Duality Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006.
"On optimality, endogeneous discounting and wealth accumulation,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006058, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2006. "On optimality, endogenous discounting and wealth accumulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo & Rodríguez-Palmero, C., 2007.
"Recursive utility with unbounded aggregators,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5579, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011.
"Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 574-581.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011. "Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 574-581, January.
- Michael Stern, 2006. "Endogenous time preference and optimal growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 49-70, September.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.