The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, …, and an N-Tuple of Helices: Explanatory Models for Analyzing the Knowledge-Based Economy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
Volume (Year): 3 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Godin, Benoit & Gingras, Yves, 2000. "The place of universities in the system of knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 273-278, February.
- Balazs Lengyel & Loet Leydesdorff, 2011. "Regional Innovation Systems in Hungary: The Failing Synergy at the National Level," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 677-693.
- Hessels, Laurens K. & van Lente, Harro, 2008. "Re-thinking new knowledge production: A literature review and a research agenda," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 740-760, May.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2005.
"Measuring the Knowledge Base of Regional Innovation Systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix Dynamics,"
Freiberg Working Papers
2005,10, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2006. "Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1538-1553, December.
- Park, Han Woo & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2010. "Longitudinal trends in networks of university-industry-government relations in South Korea: The role of programmatic incentives," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 640-649, June.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, 01.
- Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan, 2007. "Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 399-417, April.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 56-67, February.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1981. "Alternative conceptions of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 2-24, January.
- Dominique Foray, 2006. "The Economics of Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562235, December.
- Maria Manuela NatÃ¡rio & JoÃ£o Pedro Couto & AscensÃ£o Maria Braga & Teresa Maria Tiago, 2011. "Dynamics of innovation in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p466, European Regional Science Association.
- Günter Clar & Björn Sautter, 2014. "Research Driven Clusters at the Heart of (Trans-)Regional Learning and Priority-Setting Processes," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 156-180, March.
- Inga Ivanova, 2014. "Quadruple Helix Systems and Symmetry: a Step Towards Helix Innovation System Classification," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 357-369, June.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:55-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & David Campbell, 2011. "Open Innovation Diplomacy and a 21st Century Fractal Research, Education and Innovation (FREIE) Ecosystem: Building on the Quadruple and Quintuple Helix Innovation Concepts and the “Mode 3” Knowle," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 327-372, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.