E-Sri Lanka as a Deliberate and Emergent Strategy Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ernest J. Wilson III, 2004. "The Information Revolution and Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232308, December.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158, July.
- Hanna, N.K., 1991. "The information technology revolution and economic development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 120, World Bank.
- Hanna, N. & Boyson, S. & Gunaratne, S., 1996. "The East Asian Miracle and Information Technology," World Bank - Discussion Papers 326, World Bank.
- Hanna, N. & Guy, K. & Arnold, E., 1995. "The Diffusion of Information Technology. Experience of Industrial Countries and Lessons for Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 281, World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies : A World Bank Group Strategy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15243, July.
- Nagy K. Hanna, 2007. "From Envisioning to Designing e-Development : The Experience of Sri Lanka," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6628, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.