Using the Past to Enhance the Present: Boosting Happiness Through Positive Reminiscence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Man Ho & Sylvia Chen & Edward Hoffman, 2012. "Unpacking Cultural Variations in Peak-Experiences: Cross-Cultural Comparisons of Early Childhood Recollection Between Hong Kong and Brazil," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 247-260, April.
- Man Ho & Sylvia Chen & Edward Hoffman & Yanjun Guan & Valentina Iversen, 2013. "Cross-Cultural Comparisons of Adults’ Childhood Recollections: How are Peak-Experiences Described in China and Portugal?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 185-197, March.
- Jessica Bloom & Sabine Geurts & Michiel Kompier, 2013. "Vacation (after-) effects on employee health and well-being, and the role of vacation activities, experiences and sleep," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 613-633, April.
- Dianne Vella-Brodrick & Nansook Park & Christopher Peterson, 2009. "Three Ways to Be Happy: Pleasure, Engagement, and Meaning—Findings from Australian and US Samples," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 165-179, January.
- Adorée Durayappah, 2011. "The 3P Model: A General Theory of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 681-716, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.