Affect Measurement in Experience Sampling Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ed Diener & Ed Sandvik & William Pavot & Dennis Gallagher, 1991. "Response artifacts in the measurement of subjective well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 35-56, February.
- Judith Gere & Ulrich Schimmack, 2011. "A Multi-Occasion Multi-Rater Model of Affective Dispositions and Affective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 931-945, December.
- Chih-Che Lin & Yu-chu Yeh, 2014. "How Gratitude Influences Well-Being: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 205-217, August.
- von Scheve, Christian & Esche, Frederike & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013.
"The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian von Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 593, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Adorée Durayappah, 2011. "The 3P Model: A General Theory of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 681-716, August.
- Louis Tay & David Chan & Ed Diener, 2014. "The Metrics of Societal Happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 577-600, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.