Clustering and clique partitioning: Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 9 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Chams, M. & Hertz, A. & de Werra, D., 1987. "Some experiments with simulated annealing for coloring graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-266, November.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
- Coleman, Dan & Dong, Xioapeng & Hardin, Johanna & Rocke, David M. & Woodruff, David L., 1999. "Some computational issues in cluster analysis with no a priori metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010.
"Consensus theories : An oriented survey,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories: an oriented survey," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504974, HAL.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2011. "A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 612-633, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.