Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91B - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- 60H - - - - - -
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 2001. "A Comparison of Two Quadratic Approaches to Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 385-413.
- Sara Biagini & Marco Frittelli, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets for unbounded processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 493-517, October.
- Lukasz Delong, 2010. "Applications of time-delayed backward stochastic differential equations to pricing, hedging and portfolio management," Papers 1005.4417, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Imkeller, Peter & Reveillac, Anthony & Zhang, Jianing, 2011. "Solvability and numerical simulation of BSDEs related to BSPDEs with applications to utility maximization," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7101, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michael Mania & Marina Santacroce, 2008. "Exponential Utility Maximization under Partial Information," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 24-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Frei, Christoph & Mocha, Markus & Westray, Nicholas, 2012. "BSDEs in utility maximization with BMO market price of risk," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(6), pages 2486-2519.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Kravitz, Ross, 2013.
"Stability of exponential utility maximization with respect to market perturbations,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 123(5), pages 1671-1690.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ross Kravitz, 2011. "Stability of exponential utility maximization with respect to market perturbations," Papers 1107.2716, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Markus Mocha & Nicholas Westray, 2011. "The Stability of the Constrained Utility Maximization Problem - A BSDE Approach," Papers 1107.0190, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Frei & Markus Mocha & Nicholas Westray, 2011. "BSDEs in Utility Maximization with BMO Market Price of Risk," Papers 1107.0183, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Covello, D. & Santacroce, M., 2010. "Power utility maximization under partial information: Some convergence results," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 2016-2036, September.
- Ulrich Horst & Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Anthony Reveillac, 2011. "Forward-backward systems for expected utility maximization," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Réveillac, Anthony, 2012. "On the orthogonal component of BSDEs in a Markovian setting," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 151-157.
- Ying Hu & Hanqing Jin & Xun Yu Zhou, 2011. "Time-Inconsistent Stochastic Linear--Quadratic Control," Papers 1111.0818, arXiv.org.
- Michael Mania & Marina Santacroce, 2010. "Exponential utility maximization under partial information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 419-448, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.