A Comparison of Two Quadratic Approaches to Hedging in Incomplete Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Pricing and Hedging for Incomplete Jump Diffusion Benchmark Models," Research Paper Series 110, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Scaillet, 2000.
"Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-50, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims," FAME Research Paper Series rp39, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Francesca Biagini & Alessandra Cretarola & Eckhard Platen, 2012.
"Local Risk-Minimization under the Benchmark Approach,"
- Francesca Biagini & Alessandra Cretarola & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "Local Risk-Minimization under the Benchmark Approach," Research Paper Series 319, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alfredo IbÃ¡Ã±ez, 2005. "Option-Pricing in Incomplete Markets: The Hedging Portfolio plus a Risk Premium-Based Recursive Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 216, Society for Computational Economics.
- Traian A Pirvu & Ulrich G Haussmann, 2007. "On Robust Utility Maximization," Papers math/0702727, arXiv.org.
- Dorival Le\~ao & Alberto Ohashi & Vinicius Siqueira, 2013. "A general Multidimensional Monte Carlo Approach for Dynamic Hedging under stochastic volatility," Papers 1308.1704, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Eckhard Platen & Jason West, 2004. "A Fair Pricing Approach to Weather Derivatives," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Frédéric Abergel & Nicolas Millot, 2011. "Nonquadratic Local Risk-Minimization for Hedging Contingent Claims in Incomplete Markets," Post-Print hal-00620843, HAL.
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- Marie-Amelie Morlais, 2006. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and application to utility maximization problem," Papers math/0610749, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Frédéric Abergel & Nicolas Millot, 2011. "Non Quadratic Local Risk-Minimization for Hedging Contingent Claims in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Working Papers hal-00621256, HAL.
- Carol Alexander & Leonardo M. Nogueira, 2006. "Hedging Options with Scale-Invariant Models," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hardy Hulley & T. A. McWalter, 2008. "Quadratic Hedging of Basis Risk," Research Paper Series 225, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Michael Mania & Revaz Tevzadze, 2008. "Backward Stochastic PDEs Related to the Utility Maximization Problem," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 07-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jan Kallsen & Richard Vierthauer, 2009. "Quadratic hedging in affine stochastic volatility models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 3-27, April.
- Hélène Hamisultane, 2008. "Which Method for Pricing Weather Derivatives ?," Working Papers halshs-00355856, HAL.
- Carmine De Franco & Peter Tankov & Xavier Warin, 2012. "Numerical methods for the quadratic hedging problem in Markov models with jumps," Papers 1206.5393, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.