Do you believe in magic? Improving the quality of pharmacy services through restricting entry and aspirational contracts, the Irish experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baldwin, John R. & Gorecki, Paul K., 1987. "Plant creation versus plant acquisition : The entry process in canadian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 27-41, March.
- John Fingleton, 1997. "Standards of Competition in the Irish Economy," Economics Policy Papers 971, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience,"
WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24, December.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Troubled Times: What Role for Competition and Regulatory Policy?," Papers EC10, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.