The conflict mitigating effects of trade in the India-Pakistan case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Governance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 2012.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262518058, January.
- Hartley, Keith & McLean, Pat, 1981. "U.K. Defence Expenditure," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 36(2), pages 171-92.
- Polachek, Solomon & Seiglie, Carlos, 2006.
"Trade, Peace and Democracy: An Analysis of Dyadic Dispute,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Polachek, Solomon W. & Seiglie, Carlos, 2007. "Trade, Peace and Democracy: An Analysis of Dyadic Dispute," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.