Demographic aspects of lactation and postpartum amenorrhea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 7 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anrudh Jain, 1969. "Socio-economic correlates of fecundability in a sample of taiwanese women," Demography, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Charles J. Cook, . "The Role of Lactose Tolerance in Pre-Colonial Development," Departmental Working Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008.
"Birth spacing, fertility selection and child survival: Analysis using a correlated hazard model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 690-705, May.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis using a Correlated Hazard Model," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis Using a Correlated Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.