Modeling Disability Trajectories and Mortality of the Oldest-Old in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vicki Freedman & Linda Martin, 1999. "The role of education in explaining and forecasting trends in functional limitations among older Americans," Demography, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 461-473, November.
- Jersey Liang & Xiao Xu & Joan M. Bennett & Wen Ye & Ana R. Quiñones, 2010. "Ethnicity and Changing Functional Health in Middle and Late Life: A Person-Centered Approach," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(4), pages 470-481.
- Yang Yang & Linda C. Lee, 2010. "Dynamics and Heterogeneity in the Process of Human Frailty and Aging: Evidence From the U.S. Older Adult Population," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(2), pages 246-255.
- Douglas A. Wolf & Carlos F. Mendes de Leon & Thomas A. Glass, 2007. "Trends in Rates of Onset of and Recovery From Disability at Older Ages: 1982–1994," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(1), pages S3-S10.
- Jersey Liang & John F. McCarthy & Arvind Jain & Neal Krause & Joan M. Bennett & Shengzu Gu, 2000. "Socioeconomic Gradient in Old Age Mortality in Wuhan, China," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(4), pages S222-S233.
- Elena Erosheva, 2005. "Comparing Latent Structures of the Grade of Membership, Rasch, and Latent Class Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 619-628, December.
- Danan Gu & Yi Zeng, 2004. "Sociodemographic Effects on the Onset and Recovery of ADL Disability among Chinese Oldest-old," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(1), pages 1-42, August.
- Kenneth G. Manton & XiLiang Gu & Gene R. Lowrimore, 2008. "Cohort Changes in Active Life Expectancy in the U.S. Elderly Population: Experience From the 1982–2004 National Long-Term Care Survey," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages S269-S281.
- Mark Hayward & Bridget Gorman, 2004. "The long arm of childhood: The influence of early-life social conditions on men’s mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 87-107, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.