Job loss and health in the U.S. labor market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 46 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2012.
"Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health,"
NBER Working Papers
18660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2013. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 9276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2012. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2013.
"Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2012. "Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 201214, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Garcy, Anthony M. & Vågerö, Denny, 2012. "The length of unemployment predicts mortality, differently in men and women, and by cause of death: A six year mortality follow-up of the Swedish 1992–1996 recession," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1911-1920.
- Schröder, Mathis, 2013. "Jobless Now, Sick Later? Investigating the Long-term Consequences of Involuntary Job Loss on Health," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.