Nonmarital childbearing: Influences of education, marriage, and fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Willis, 1999. "A Theory of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages S33-S64, December.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L & Katz, Michael L, 1996. "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 277-317, May.
- Hotz, V Joseph & Mullin, Charles H & Sanders, Seth G, 1997. "Bounding Causal Effects Using Data from a Contaminated Natural Experiment: Analysing the Effects of Teenage Childbearing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 575-603, October.
- Lillard, Lee A., 1993. "Simultaneous equations for hazards : Marriage duration and fertility timing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 189-217, March.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006.
"Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages,"
CAM Working Papers
2006-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Schmitt, 2012.
"Labour market integration, occupational uncertainty, and fertility choices in Germany and the UK,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(12), pages 253-292, April.
- Schmitt, Christian, 2012. "Labour Market Integration, Occupational Uncertainty, and Fertility Choices in Germany and the UK," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jennifer Kane & S. Morgan & Kathleen Harris & David Guilkey, 2013. "The Educational Consequences of Teen Childbearing," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2129-2150, December.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Carol Propper, 2005.
"Modelling Poverty by not Modelling Poverty: An Application of a Simultaneous Hazards Approach to the UK,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
05/134, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Carol Propper, 2006. "Modelling poverty by not modelling poverty: An application of a simultaneous hazards approach to the UK," CASE Papers case106, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Theodore Gerber, 2011. "Nonmarital Childbearing in Russia: Second Demographic Transition or Pattern of Disadvantage?," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 317-342, February.
- Trude Lappegård & Sebastian Klüsener & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Social norms, economic conditions and spatial variation of childbearing within cohabitation across Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- John Hobcraft, 2008. "The timing and partnership context of becoming a parent," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(34), pages 1281-1322, July.
- Kevin Stange, 2011. "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Relationship Between Fertility Timing and Schooling," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 931-956, August.
- Kelly Musick, 2007. "Cohabitation, nonmarital childbearing, and the marriage process," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(9), pages 249-286, April.
- Jessica Nisén & Pekka Martikainen & Jaakko Kaprio & Karri Silventoinen, 2013. "Educational Differences in Completed Fertility: A Behavioral Genetic Study of Finnish Male and Female Twins," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1399-1420, August.
- Paula England & Emily Fitzgibbons Shafer & Lawrence L. Wu, 2012. "Premarital conceptions, postconception ("shotgun") marriages, and premarital first births," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(6), pages 153-166, July.
- Marcia Carlson & Alicia VanOrman & Natasha Pilkauskas, 2013. "Examining the Antecedents of U.S. Nonmarital Fatherhood," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1421-1447, August.
- Hill Kulu & Fiona Steele, 2013. "Interrelationships Between Childbearing and Housing Transitions in the Family Life Course," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1687-1714, October.
- Nicoletta Balbo & Nicola Barban & Melinda Mills, 2013. "Friend and peer effects on entry into marriage and parenthood: A multiprocess approach," Working Papers 056, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Jennie Brand & Dwight Davis, 2011. "The Impact of College Education on Fertility: Evidence for Heterogeneous Effects," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 863-887, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.