Couple childbearing desires, intentions, and births
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katia Begall, 2013. "How do educational and occupational resources relate to the timing of family formation? A couple analysis of the Netherlands," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(34), pages 907-936, October.
- Maitra, Pushkar, 2004. "Parental bargaining, health inputs and child mortality in India," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 259-291, March.
- Elizabeth Thomson & Jan Hoem, 1998. "Couple childbearing plans and births in Sweden," Demography, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 315-322, August.
- Schmitz, Mark F., 2005. "Effects of childhood foster care and adoption on adulthood childbearing," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 85-98, January.
- Adsera, Alicia, 2005. "Differences in Desired and Actual Fertility: An Economic Analysis of the Spanish Case," IZA Discussion Papers 1584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Yeatman & Christie Sennott & Steven Culpepper, 2013. "Young Women’s Dynamic Family Size Preferences in the Context of Transitioning Fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1715-1737, October.
- Lars Dommermuth & Bryndl Hohmann-Marriott & Trude Lappegård, 2013. "Gender equality in the family and childbearing," Discussion Papers 759, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn, 2013. "Marital Processes, Arranged Marriage, and Contraception to Limit Fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1663-1686, October.
- Maureen R. Waller & Marianne Bitler, 2007. "The Consequences of Couples’ Pregnancy Intentions for Early Parental Behaviors and Infant Health: Does It Matter Who Is Asked?," Working Papers 1013, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Sarah Hayford, 2009. "The evolution of fertility expectations over the life course," Demography, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 765-783, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.