A multilevel model of family planning availability and contraceptive use in rural Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 21 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dennis Hogan & Paul Frenzen, 1981. "Antecedents to contraceptive innovation: Evidence from rural Northern Thailand," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 597-614, November.
- Bilsborrow RE & Guilkey DK, 1987. "Community and institutional influence on fertility: analytical issues," ILO Working Papers 254453, International Labour Organization.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2007. "Using the Global Positioning System (GPS) in Household Surveys For Better Economics and Better Policy," Working Papers in Economics 07/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 415-427, August.
- Barbara Entwisle & William Mason & Albert Hermalin, 1986. "The multilevel dependence of contraceptive use on socioeconomic development and family planning program strength," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 199-216, May.
- Chi, Guangqing & Voss, Paul, 2005. "Migration Decision-making: A Hierarchical Regression Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2).
- Ronald Rindfuss, 1991. "The Young Adult Years: Diversity, Structural Change, and Fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 493-512, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.