Notes and Comments: Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Decisions in Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 29 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10203/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gil Kalai & Ariel Rubinstein & Ran Spiegler, 2002.
"Rationalizing Choice Functions By Multiple Rationales,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2481-2488, November.
- Gil Kalai & Ariel Rubinstein & Ran Spiegler, 2001. "Rationalizing Choice Functions by Multiple Rationales," Discussion Paper Series dp278, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gil Kalai & Ariel Rubenstein & Ran Spiegler, 2001. "Rationalizing Choice Functions by Multiple Rationales," Economics Working Papers 0010, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Shafer, Wayne J, 1977. "Revealed Preference and Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1173-82, July.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Indraneel Dasgupta & Prasanta Pattanaik, 2004. "A general revealed preference theorem for stochastic demand behavior," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 589-599, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Bandyopadhyay, Bandyopadhyay & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2002. "Demand Aggregation and the Weak Axiom of Stochastic Revealed Preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 483-489, December.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2004. "Rationalizing Boundedly Rational Choice: Sequential Rationalizability and Rational Shortlist Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 1239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- E. Eisenberg, 1961. "Aggregation of Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 337-350, July.
- Barbera, Salvador & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1986. "Falmagne and the Rationalizability of Stochastic Choices in Terms of Random Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 707-15, May.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1999. "Stochastic Revealed Preference and the Theory of Demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 95-110, January.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, .
"Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence,"
08/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2011. "Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 643-658, October.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Heufer, 2008.
"Stochastic Revealed Preference and Rationalizability,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0070, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "Stochastic revealed preference and rationalizability," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 575-592, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.