An efficient DC programming approach for portfolio decision with higher moments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campbell R. Harvey & Akhtar Siddique, 2000. "Conditional Skewness in Asset Pricing Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1263-1295, 06.
- Norbert Jobst & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "The Tail that Wags the Dog: Integrating Credit Risk in Asset Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 01-24, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Arditti, Fred D & Levy, Haim, 1975. "Portfolio Efficiency Analysis in Three Moments: The Multiperiod Case," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 797-809, June.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2000.
"Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis : Existence and Persistence,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
710, HEC Paris.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2000. "Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis: Existence and Persistence," Working papers, Banque de France 77, Banque de France.
- Jean, William H., 1971. "The Extension of Portfolio Analysis to Three or More Parameters," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 505-515, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.