A graphical tool for selecting the number of slices and the dimension of the model in SIR and SAVE approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luke A. Prendergast, 2007. "Implications of influence function analysis for sliced inverse regression and sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 585-601.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Ohtaki, Megu & Li, Yingxing, 2007. "On hybrid methods of inverse regression-based algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2621-2635, February.
- Aragon, Y. & Saracco, J., 1996. "Sliced Inverse Regression (SIR): An Appraisal of Small Sample Alternatives to Slicing," Papers 95.392, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Zhu, Lixing & Miao, Baiqi & Peng, Heng, 2006. "On Sliced Inverse Regression With High-Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 630-643, June.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.