An acceleration method for Ten Berge et al.’s algorithm for orthogonal INDSCAL
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- J. Carroll & Geert Soete & Sandra Pruzansky, 1989. "An evaluation of five algorithms for generating an initial configuration for SINDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 105-119, December.
- Jos Berge & Henk Kiers & Wim Krijnen, 1993. "Computational solutions for the problem of negative saliences and nonsymmetry in INDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 115-124, January.
- Loisel, Sébastien & Takane, Marina, 2009. "Fast indirect robust generalized method of moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3571-3579, August.
- Henk Kiers, 1989. "An alternating least squares algorithm for fitting the two- and three-way dedicom model and the idioscal model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 515-521, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane, 1994. "A generalization of GIPSCAL for the analysis of nonsymmetric data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 79-99, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.