An acceleration method for Ten Berge et al.’s algorithm for orthogonal INDSCAL
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jos Berge & Henk Kiers & Wim Krijnen, 1993. "Computational solutions for the problem of negative saliences and nonsymmetry in INDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 115-124, January.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- J. Carroll & Geert Soete & Sandra Pruzansky, 1989. "An evaluation of five algorithms for generating an initial configuration for SINDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 105-119, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane, 1994. "A generalization of GIPSCAL for the analysis of nonsymmetric data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Loisel, Sébastien & Takane, Marina, 2009. "Fast indirect robust generalized method of moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3571-3579, August.
- Henk Kiers, 1989. "An alternating least squares algorithm for fitting the two- and three-way dedicom model and the idioscal model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 515-521, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.