Orthogonal rotation in PCAMIX
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
- H. Neudecker, 1981. "On the matrix formulation of Kaiser's varimax criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 343-345, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Jos Berge, 1984. "A joint treatment of varimax rotation and the problem of diagonalizing symmetric matrices simultaneously in the least-squares sense," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 347-358, September.
- Klaas Nevels, 1986. "A direct solution for pairwise rotations in Kaiser's varimax method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 327-329, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Michel Velden & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2005. "Rotation in Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 251-271, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.